Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My List

Orange SunsetImage by Grantsviews via Flickr

Three beautiful children, and their families
Three great step children, and their families
A husband of 21 years who's young at heart
My Mother, Father and Sisters
My Grandmother who's over 100 years old
My large pool of Aunts, Uncles and Cousins
My Nieces and Nephews
My friends in Minnesota
My friends in Georgia
My friends in Iowa
My friends on Facebook
An exciting lifestyle of travel and workamping
Sunrises and sunsets
My new home on wheels
An absolutely beautiful sunny day
The gift of laughter
A full refrigerator
A full gas tank
A smile on the face of a child
My sight
My hearing
My smell
My feeling
My taste
My intuition
My unique ability to adapt
My intellect
Hot and Cold running water
A private shower
Ice Cubes
...............never mind me, I'm just counting my blessings for the next time I'm feeling sorry for myself.............
A comfortable bed
A community of like-minded neighbors
My spirituality
Having enough to share
Potlucks
Green grass and blue skies
Animals
Trees for shade
Real mayonnaise
Strawberries
Cream Cheese
My garden
My firepit
My computer
Books
etc....
etc...
etc..
etc.


Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. This is one of the best blogs I've read in a long time! I may follow your lead one of these days. We have so much to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. his is one of the best blogs I've read in a long time! I may follow your lead one of these days

    Make website india

    ReplyDelete